Friday, December 14, 2007

Engage!

OK. I guess it’s time to start the blog. I promised everyone, but it seems that the first article is the hardest. So, here it goes. I am writing it.

First of all, I hope you’ll excuse my left-handedness (;-) in written English. You already know the cause and also you know that I do my best to overcome it. Darse’s supervision is not easy to get and I'd rather publish our adventures while they’re “hot” than to wait forever for him to have some free time. This is another reason why I postponed the issue of the blog and why some posts are a little outdated.

Secondly, this blog is intended to substitute multiple e-mailing and to allow us practice writing down our thoughts. The comments are not enabled; whoever wants to say something about our posts is welcome to write us to the known e-mail addresses. We’ll be happy to hear from you.
[Edit: okay, maybe we'll try it with comments for a while.]

Now that we are all set - we have rules and framework – we have left only one thing to do: “Engage!”

No comments: